Producing your first native Android os MobileFirst software
To serve a native Android os request, MobileFirst Host should be aware it. For this reason, IBM MobileFirst Base Basis provides a Indigenous API selection, containing a group of APIs and setting files.http://androidappspace.com/
This training clarifies ways to crank out the Android Native API and the way include it having a native Android mobile phone app. These measures are essential to help you put it to use in the future to accomplish responsibilities for example attaching to MobileFirst Web server, invoking adaptor processes, applying authorization approaches, for example.
Necessity . Designers needs to be skillful with utilizing Google’s maker equipment.
Setting up a MobileFirst Native API
- In MobileFirst Business, generate a MobileFirst undertaking and put a MobileFirst Native API.
- In the New MobileFirst Native API dialogue, enter your application identify and choose Android for that Natural environment area.
- Appropriate-go through the created NativeAPI folder (located within your-projects/applications/your-nativeapi-iphone app-brand ) and choose Operate As > Deploy Natural API . This action is called for for MobileFirst Web server to distinguish the applying every time a demand extends to the host.
- The MobileFirst native API is made up of various components:
- wlclient.homes provides the online connectivity options that the local Google android program utilizes.
- worklight-google android.jar will be the MobileFirst API catalogue.
- gcm.jar and force.png are for Search engines press notification services.
JSONStore file is ideal for non-obligatory JSONStore help and support in indigenous programs.
armabi. armabi-v7a. mips. and x86 folders are for additional Application form Authenticity Protection in indigenous software.
As with all MobileFirst undertaking, you make the web server setting by changing the records which might be on the server\conf folder.
You apply the app-descriptor.xml record to identify program metadata also to set up safety controls that MobileFirst Server enforces.
- The wlclient.attributes file contains hosting server configuration components and its customer-editable.
- wlServerProtocol – The interaction process to MobileFirst Web server, which can be sometimes http or https.
- wlServerHost – The hostname of MobileFirst Machine.
- wlServerPort – The port of MobileFirst Server.
- wlServerContext -The perspective actual direction on the program for the MobileFirst Server.
- wlAppId – The applying ID as characterized from the application form-descriptor.xml document.
- wlAppVersion – The application form variation.
- wlEnvironment – The marked ecosystem of your local software.
- wlUid – The home and property employed by MTWW to determine this as a MobileFirst application.
- wlPlatformVersion – The MobileFirst Studio room version.
- languagePreferences – Listing of favored locales.
- GcmSenderId – This home identifies the GCM Sender Identification to get used for press notifications. By default, this real estate is commented out.
- Creating and configuring an Android operating system natural program
- Build a native Google android application or work with an current just one.
- Version the worklight-android.bottle. uicandroid.bottle. bcprov.jar. and android mobile phone-async-http.jar records from your WorklightAPI folder on the new native Android program, in the /libs web directory.
- Replicate the record wlclient.components coming from the MobileFirst native API file into the new local Android program, within the /investments website directory.
- Create the following permissions for the AndroidManifest.xml file:
- Add more the MobileFirst UI action:
For more info, assess the “Building local programs for Android os” individual paperwork subject As soon as the program is function in Eclipse, the final outcome is a local request consisting of the MobileFirst API collection. The furnished Studio project includes a MobileFirst Recording studio project while using generated NativeAPI directory. The presented Natural task features an Android os application form presently installation while using MobileFirst NativeAPI.
Trial application form